One of Canada’s top SaaS growth companies having raised our $9.3m Series A!
As the industry's leading independent booking software, we have customers who run businesses in fascinating destinations all over the world. We have over 5,000 businesses using our platform and have processed over $6.8B in bookings to date, operating in 136 countries and 36 languages.
About the Job
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey, defining landmarks along the way, and executing campaigns that drive deeper engagement designed to move prospects through the full customer lifecycle.
Please note the preference for this role is located remotely from anywhere in Canada, or in our beautiful head office in Victoria, BC.
Some tasks you’ll be taking on
- Define and build our inbound lead generation and nurturing program
- Develop lifecycle marketing programs in coordination with Marketing and Growth teams
- Build alignment cross functionally with Marketing, Growth, Product, Success and Sales to optimize the customer journey
- Work with our creative team for marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, and sales outreach materials
- Plan, design, and execute lifecycle marketing tests to uncover opportunities for driving increased campaign engagement and conversion
- Uncover opportunities for campaign optimization across the full customer lifecycle including segmentation and personalization to drive critical business metrics
- Develop and execute email and push campaigns to educate, engage, evangelize and convert
- Work with product and marketing stakeholders to ensure lifecycle communications are closely aligned with product releases and user experience
- Monitor, analyze and report the impact of programs, using insights to constantly improve approach
- Provide full funnel analysis of our users on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
A passionate marketer, who is always eager to learn and test new things. You should have knowledge of best practices around effective messaging, funnel optimization, customer segmentation, reporting, analysis and testing strategies.
Ideally, you should have
- 3-4+ years of experience in marketing, with 2+ years focused on CRM or Lifecycle, Engagement, Retention or Email Marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially within a self-service customer acquisition model
- Strong analytical skills, including using data to derive insights, produce regular reporting, and perform A/B testing and analysis
- Experience in building lead/demand generation programs and automation from the bottom up quickly and with little previous framework
- Exceptional writing, communication, and speaking skills
- Proficient with automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping projects on track
If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you! Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
- A workplace that values a work-life balance
- A constructive environment with room to learn, excel and impact
- Extended health benefits
- Parental benefits
- Vacation, personal days, health days, paid volunteer day
- A newly renovated (as of May 2020) “tourism themed” office space in downtown Victoria (unless you’re remote)
Checkfront acknowledges and respects that we work, learn, and innovate on the unceded Coast Salish Territory of the Lekwungen & WSÁNEĆ nations.
As a company, we are committed to upholding the values of diversity, inclusion, and equity. In pursuit of this, we actively seek new members who will work respectfully and constructively with our team, and challenge the status quo, propelling our company and the community forward.